An end-loaded bat for strong hitters who can swing it fast and want a ½ ounce more mass at the end of the bat.
Endorsed by Kyle “Fleadog” Cowart and Darryl Waddy.
- Signatures: Kyle “Fleadog” Cowart, Darryl Waddy
- Approved by Senior Softball USA.
- Engineered with Suncoast’s proprietary STICK & SPIN Barrel Coating Technology to maximize the flight and distance characteristics of the softball.
- Engineered with Suncoast’s industry-first, MAX SPEED HANDLE TECHNOLOGY – which maximizes your bat speed while still maintaining excellent bat control to the player.
- Engineered with Suncoast’s proprietary Opti-Dura Performance Aerospace-Grade Composite Materials and manufactured by our world-class manufacturing process, the Melee Max will provide the player with a high-performing, long-lasting and consistent ball-bat.
- The Hi-Energy Link System is a patented duo-purpose connection ring between the barrel and handle which helps maximize the barrel’s energy transfer to the ball and keeps vibration from reaching your hands for increased comfort when you make contact.
- Equipped with the Suncoast tackified bat grip providing the ultimate in comfort and control
- Marked with Rotation Numbers on the barrel to aid in the rotation of the bat from hit to hit in order to lengthen the life-expectancy of the Melee Max 2.
- Industry-leading 60-day Bat Warranty.